CAMEL SAFARI JAISALMER
Camel Safari's owner Mr. Mohit tells you about his safari The "Thar" engulfs in itself three prime cities of Rajasthan -, Jaisalmer ,(Sam,Khudi Barna ) Bikaner and Jodhpur (Osian). Around these cities, one finds huge and endless stretches of sand dunes. Thar is a culture, a life in itself, a home for many, and animal and bird species. You will surely be amazed to see this different kind of ecosystem where inspire of harsh conditions in summer, without water, flowers bloom (a cactus specie) and reptiles venture out of earth. The evenings are much cooler than you can expect and it is more marvelous to sit among sand dunes in evening, with campfire on and folk music sulking inside with countless stars overhead.
Inspired by the THAR, our camel safari is also named after it - THAR CAMEL SAFARI because it gives you a complete flavor of the region combined with the traditions and color of earth. Hail to the ship of the desert - CAMEL, without it you cannot expect life in this region of the world. An animal with great courage and temperament. It takes you through the vats. It has been a medium of transport for centuries in Thar. We have physically well built camels with us, who are well acquainted with their surroundings and the routes. You will love to see this beautiful animal. We have several routes and itineraries according to your budget demands.
We provide all the basic amenities - tent, English speaking guides, good cooks, well built camels, camel carts, mineral water, and camping equipment’s for the desert. You just need to tell us your budget plan or days you would like to have safari with us and then we will plan the whole trip for you making your journey enjoyable and comfortable.
- We have safaris arranged according to your budget
- You will love our preparations for your delicacies
- We have safari's starting from 1 day extending to 3, 5, 7 and 13 days
- Our safari covers vast routes beginning from Jaisalmer City
- The villages coming between the routes are mainly areas of Hindu.Muslim jeepsy community who are known for their animal rights and are always ready to sacrifice their life for animals. Thus you find plenty of wildlife in between. Mainly - Desert Fox, Antelopes, Deers, Blue Cow, Peacock's and various birds.
- We provide folk evening with camp fire on Sam sand dunes. Dinner on Dunes
What to bring with you
- A hat, cap or turban
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Long-sleeve shirt, long trousers, sneakers or other type of sturdy shoes. Remember, the sun is fierce!
- Fully-charged camera battery
- Toilet paper and a towel
- Medical kit (just in case)
- In the winter, warm clothes for night-time
- A big smile and a positive attitude
Please understand that
- The Agency will not be responsible and liable for any problems associated with the consumption of alcohol or drugs during the trip.
- The Agency does not accept responsibility for any adverse weather you might encounter during your safari.
- Incredible Camel Safari has its own professional guides & drivers; guides and/or drivers from outside are not allowed on our safaris
- We ask you not to compare Thar Desert with Sahara Desert or Egyptian sand dunes