DESERT SAFARI JAISALMER
A trip to jaisalmer would be a waste without this incredibly adventurous journey into the endless heart of the desert. Experience the rapture of an exhilarating roller coaster ride as our luxury 4X4 vehicles drive you across the tranquil sand dunes leaving you captivated. En route we stop for a breathtaking view of the desert, which is giving you an opportunity to enjoy the serenity of the timeless desert. Enjoy the desert Safari either a 4 hours or a full day or overnight camping.
Visit our extraordinary desert camp, where you can go for camel safari, touristic and non touristic desert safari and jeep safari. Watch the stars during night time, while listening to the music next to the bonfire. Our chef cook will prepare for you a BBQ Dinner or Lunch. Get ready for a life-time experience.
- We have safaris arranged according to your budget
- You will love our preparations for your delicacies
- We have safari's starting from 1 day extending to 3, 5, 7 and 13 days
- Our safari covers vast routes beginning from Jaisalmer City
- The villages coming between the routes are mainly areas of Hindu.Muslim jeepsy community who are known for their animal rights and are always ready to sacrifice their life for animals. Thus you find plenty of wildlife in between. Mainly - Desert Fox, Antelopes, Deers, Blue Cow, Peacock's and various birds.
- We provide folk evening with camp fire on Sam sand dunes. Dinner on Dunes
What to bring with you
- A hat, cap or turban
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Long-sleeve shirt, long trousers, sneakers or other type of sturdy shoes. Remember, the sun is fierce!
- Fully-charged camera battery
- Toilet paper and a towel
- Medical kit (just in case)
- In the winter, warm clothes for night-time
- A big smile and a positive attitude
Please understand that
- The Agency will not be responsible and liable for any problems associated with the consumption of alcohol or drugs during the trip.
- The Agency does not accept responsibility for any adverse weather you might encounter during your safari.
- Incredible Camel Safari has its own professional guides & drivers; guides and/or drivers from outside are not allowed on our safaris
- We ask you not to compare Thar Desert with Sahara Desert or Egyptian sand dunes